Saturday, October 30, 2010

The Day After the Beginning of the End - Saturday 10/30/10

Another beautiful fall day here in Missourah. I'm all packed and ready to catch the plane to Annapolis at 6:30 in the morning. Great connections out of Columbia and Dave will pick me up at the airport.
I've spent the last few days winterizing the house,well house, boat dock, boat house, etc. as I'm sure winter will be here when I get back. Got to spend an hour or so on Scout today cleaning up and putting things away. Hooked the battery up and turned the engine over for bit. Always nice to hear the sound of the 4-cylinder Kubota rolling over.

Just after noon I was summoned to the patio for champagne. Julie had started a fire in the patio fireplace where we set outside in the sun and enjoyed each others company. I'm a lucky guy.
More tomorrow when I arrive in Annapolis.
Peace, love and be safe -chip